Taryn’s resume highlights experiences with fashion superstars, such as Oscar de la Renta, W Magazine and Macy’s.
[snap url=http://www.missladyfinger.com/ alt=”http://www.missladyfinger.com/”%5D
MANICURE MUSE: Mulberry Fall 』13
When I think of Mulberry, cartoon pears on graphic tees and neapolitan flavored dresses immediately come to mind, so it came as a bit of a surprise to see what Emma Hill had up her sleeve for Fall 』13. Sure, there was the (absolutely necessary) checker-clad poodle who trotted down the runway, but the collection as a whole was was a little more grown-up than the Mulberry brand I like. It was dark and moody, with an injection of muddied pale pink. Check and plaid was literally on just about every garment, but I didn’t hate it. In fact, my favorite look from the show was this sequined shift dress that melted into plaid styled over cropped trousers.
To emulate this look, I used Jacqueline by Zoya, Mercury Miasma by Topshop, and Sitting Pretty by Ginger+Liz.
To get these Ladyfingers:
1. Start with a full ivory nail
2. Paint the lower half of your nail with metallic blue
3. Using a nail art brush, paint short vertical pale pink lines in the center of the metallic portion of your nail
4. Repeat with horizontal lines
5. Using a dotter tool or tooth pick, make metallic blue dots going upwards on your nail
6. [OPTIONAL] Using a black nail art pen, draw thin lines along one side of the pink lines to create dimension
7. Top it off with top coat!
(Runway photo: style.com, Nail art photos: Taryn Multack for Miss Ladyfinger)